Lympho-Opt Therapy Center Hirschbach
The Lympho-Opt therapy center at Hirschbach is an outpatient therapeutical facility that offers hotel-style accommodation. Here, patients with lymphedema, lipedema or related symptoms and/or overweight receive all treatments a lymphological specialist clinic has to offer, surrounded by an atmosphere of wellness. This innovative medical service offer ("1 plus 51 therapy") is mainly suitable for
- Employed individuals and/or other persons concerned who do not want to or are not able to pass an inpatient rehabilitation program that lasts for several weeks
- Lipedema and lymphedema patiensts whose rehab has been rejected despite of poor health, or whose application for a rehab is delayed
- Lipedema and lymphedema patiensts who have to bridge a treatment break of 12 weeks after termination of the normal treatment, and who wish to prevent an increase of their existing edema
- Lipedema patients who have had a liposuction at the Lympho-Opt operation center, in order to improve wound healing, stabilize blood circulation and metabolism as well as optimize the aesthetics of the operative result ("Liposuction PLUS")
- Obese people who wish to achieve a normal weight by changing their eating habits and lifestyle
Those costs for accommodation and treatments will not be accepted and taken over by the statutory health insurances. Privately insured patients will receive an invoice for their therapies which they can forward to their insurance.
The Lympho-Opt therapy center is located approximately 40 km east of Nuremberg, in the idyllic Hirschbachtal which belongs to the natural preserve "Franconian Switzerland / Veldensteiner Forst". Amongst nature lovers from all over Germany it is considered a gem. Here you can still find many rare plants, such as the lady's slipper and other native species of orchids, blue gentians, pasque flowers or dwarf orchids. It is truly a piece of the Garden of Eden here on earth, with its own unique charm at all seasons.